Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Which Lilly for Easter?

Hello lovelies!
Sorry I've been so MIA lately - between trying to make contacts in NC for when I move, to looking for a better (read: higher paying!) job here until the end of August, to trying to figure out Easter plans, live has been busy lately!

So here's my question: I have a few Lilly dresses that I'm eyeing for Easter (at the boyfriend's club in northern Jersey)
 and I need your opinions!
Lilly Bowen

Lilly Franco

Lilly Regan
I'm going to J. Crew this weekend to get  myself the big floppy hat, which I tried on a few weekends ago and LOVED, so keep in mind I'll be wearing that on the way. Thoughts? I'm so excited :) I missed the Rue La La with Lilly today .. I went on at 1:00 and it was of course almost all sold out. Boo. I'm sort of leaning towards the first dress ..

I hope you all are having a fabulous week! I'm making Easter cookies this weekend as well as buying myself one of these lovelies, and I am so excited!

or, if you prefer, peace, love & Lilly!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I would go with the first dress!! It is very springy and fun. love it!

Claire said...

So glad you're my newest follower! I love this post... and your blog! You really need to move back to VA bc you don't belong above the mason dixon line ;) haha! I own the 3rd dress and looooove it but I would go with the first for Easter! I LOVE IT!

The Aly Way said...

Your blog is adorable! The Lilly Bowen looks great on! Have fun shopping!

~www.thealyway.blogspot.com~ (a fellow lover of Lilly!)

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love the Lilly Bowen--so cute! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Post a Comment