Monday, September 27, 2010

First Attempt cookies

Hello Blogging World!
My very first post! Here goes...
Next weekend I'll be staying at the new guy's parent's house after meeting them last weekend for lunch, and I want to practice decorating cookies before I gift them! Instead of going all out and trying the cookie and icing recipe of Pink Martinis and Pearls, which looks fabulous, I am going to simply borrow her decorating ideas and tips in order to do a cookie test run. Although I love the Cowboys, I am resigning myself to making NY Giants-themed cookies for the occasion, possibly earning myself a few points? I may also borrow the idea of the champagne flute cookies; they are by far my favorite! Then again, so is champagne... :)

Any good stories about meeting the parents for the first time?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!! can't wait to read more :)

Post a Comment