Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shopping! and a little southern charm in the form of reality TV

Y'all must think I'm just the most awful blogger (this may be true) because of my absence, but I swear I'm just crazy busy! Sunday is moving day #1, from Boston to Philly, before moving day #2 in the next few months to Raleigh.

{Speaking of Philly, were any of you lucky enough to go to the warehouse sale? I'm moving a few weeks too late, although a friend from high school went and said it was absolute craziness, but worth it.}

So, I thought I'd make tonight's random post on shopping. Who doesn't love to shop?





There are so many sales sites out there ...

but sometimes it gets overwhelming! Between all of these, plus Neiman Marcus, Saks, J. Crew, Victoria's Secret, Bloomingdales, and Amazon e-mailing me every day ... sometimes I just want to get rid of it all!
I prefer shopping in stores, and THAT is why I'm so excited to have a shopping date planned for ...
The Leesburg outlets!

On my visit to Raleigh, Lynchburg/Roanoke and DC, I will be stopping with a friend to visit my dear friends ~Lacoste (love those alligators)
~Brooks Brothers
~Polo RL
~Calvin Klein
~Kate Spade (love the bangles!)
~Banana Republic
~J. Crew (have to grab some new argyle)
~and their newest addition ... Vineyard Vines!

Where are some of your favorite places to shop? I love hearing about new & fun sites and stores!

I also have to add in something here ... have any of you seen Southern Belles: Louisville? It's on SOAP network, whatever that is, but I watched it on Hulu ... it's amazing! If you like any of the Real Housewives series, you will LOVE this. There are only ten episodes, and in the past week I've watched all 10 and recruited a friend, who has seen 8... just for any of you reality TV lovers out there like myself! It's a classier & more relatable version of Real Housewives of Atlanta.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I had absolutely no clue this show existed! I'm from Louisville, so I am definitely going to have to check it out.

Post a Comment