Thank you all for sticking with me while I took a little vaca from blogging- I just caught up with so many of your blogs, and I'm loving seeing outfit ideas, shopping advice and pictures from beach trips!
But now I'm on the hunt for the perfect pink polish. I am a huge OPI fan, with a few Essies thrown in for fun. But my loyalty is OPI :)
I'm looking for the perfect light pink for my nails.. I've tried Shop Til I Drop, and love it on my toes, and then I got Sugar Daddy for my nails, but it's just too light (even after four coats!)
I feel like the website has just about a million options. What are your favorite (light) pinks for summer?
xoxo,
peace love & argyle

2 comments:
I am a "hot" pink girl personally!
Strawberry Margarita all the way...tips and toes! Good luck on your "light" pink search!
Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten
There's a Vineyard Vines outlet?! OMG I am drooling. How fun!
Post a Comment