Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Favorite Lilly quote


Are y'all impressed with my Picnik-creating skills? Haha. This is my favorite Lilly quote, found right in the front of my new Lilly planner! 


Going from August 2011 through December 2012, this fabulous new little book of mine comes complete with monthly quotes and fun little sketches on almost every page!

I also thought I'd share the quote for August 2011:

 
Of course, the picture in the planner is a fun navy and green print, but putting the words on this print is sadly about the extent of my computer skills. Have a fabulous rest of your day, Lilly lovers!

Also... I'm sure you all are well aware, but check out the Lilly sale right now - some items are sold out (and were at 10am yesterday) but lots of great stuff left!

1 comments:

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

ahhhhhh I love the be there with shells on quote! So cute! I'll have to use that sometime!

Post a Comment