Monday, August 29, 2011

Moving Day & Champagne Bubbles

It's finally here! M o v i n g d a y ...

I'm moving to the lovely city of Charlotte, NC.

Y'all can bet I'm going to be listening to country the whole way down, loving on some Eric Church, Zac Brown Band, Darius Rucker, Jake Owen and Jason Aldean.
And when I pick an apartment and settle in, I'll be popping champagne with friends in the city.



"Champagne is the drink of celebration, and therefore, one should always have a bottle ready and waiting. It should be opened for big occasions, small occasions, or no occasion at all. Life is too short to save our best clothes or our best champagne for the big events. Drink up. No one can say no to bubbles." -Nina Garcia

What is your favorite brand of champagne?

3 comments:

Ashton said...

As far as champagne, I like to keep my taste sophisticated and only drink Andre. ;-)

I hope you love Charlotte. I almost moved there after undergrad, but at the last might changed my mind and came to Charleston. Check out this place for an apartment...http://www.ayrsley.com/AboutAyrsley/Welcome/tabid/65/Default.aspx

I was going to live there. It is conveniently located to lots of place.

DSS said...

Welcome back "home" to The South friend!! Safe travels :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

I LOVE champagne! As you know, I took quite the long break from blogging, so I was just catching-up with your blog today, and just read this post! I hope you're loving Charlotte and having a fabulous time!

Post a Comment