Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bathroom: Vineyard Vines theme!

Hey y'all!
It has been what feels like forever, I know. I hope you all are doing fabulously, and I've enjoyed catching up on your shopping, events and thoughts!

I thought I'd share with you the things I finally finished hanging in my bathroom. A little strange to have that be the first room that's finished, perhaps, but I do spend a good amount of time in it getting ready for nights out and events! Below are the images that are now sitting in pretty white frames among navy blue towels and rugs:




I especially love the top two. My bedroom is next .. I'm doing an ad wall of old prep .. get ready! Do you have any favorite decorations, or remember the decor in your first place?

Have a fabulous week prepsters!

4 comments:

Emily said...

This sounds really cute, especially the ad wall! I can't wait to see the final result! PS: I'm having a giveaway over on my blog that will have 3 winners :) you should check it out!

Claire said...

Cute!!! Love the top one! So true!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Love it all!
Post some pics of your new interior designs.

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

(My fave. re~do right now is our master suite at our beach home...ala Lilly Pulitzer...think Later Gator! Love it!)

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love those two posters! Ahhh please post pictures, I bet it's precious!

Post a Comment