Hey y'all!
Yep, a makeover ... well, a mini-makeover so far, with the addition of a poll and what I'm reading. I love when blogs have little individual touches on the side. I also added an ad of the week and this week's is a timeless Brooks Brothers black and white ad. Thanks to all of you who suggested Decision Points awhile back- I got through 120+ pages today and am very pleasantly surprised!)
I got offered an (unsolicited) opinion offered today at work that I thought I'd share with you all: "Bush was the worst president this country has ever seen. He only sent troops to Iraq because Saddam Hussein put a hit on his father. Personally. To him." ...Hmm...
That almost beats the quote from an hour or so later, after I brought someone a sandwich:
Coworker: This sandwich is delicious. Now you just need a husband.
Me: ...So I can make him sandwiches?
Coworker: Yes.
Ah. So THAT'S what husbands are for. I must have been confused :)
Off to bed. Tomorrow brings work, movie night with my best friend here who's moving to Louisville in less than a week, and more research for the DAR application. Whew, it is sort of exhausting, I have to be honest... but also incredibly interesting to find out so many things about my family- I'm back to 1775 or so on one side! Also, tomorrow I will be doing my best not to spend every penny I have at the Nordstrom semi-annual sale. Key word: trying. Sale is about the only four letter word I can handle!
Up next: Nordie's wishlist and Christmas card options!
xoxo y'all!



1 comments:
The Nordie's sale always makes me so happy! I really want to read Decision Points over break! I got about half way through it this summer, but didn't get a chance to finish it!
Post a Comment