Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Ornaments

Hey y'all!
I know it's a bit early, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite Christmas accessories today: ornaments! My goal for next year is to have a shopping tree - I'm into advertising and branding, so how cute would a tree be if it was decorated with one ornament representing each store that I love? 

Here are some current favorites...
1) Vineyard Vines. Always a go-to, VV offers several ornament options priced reasonably in the low to mid 20s. I think they're all tres adorable, but I love VV, so I would! 

Vineyard Vines ties - how cute!

This reminds me of a typical childhood Christmas

Love this preppy twist on the classic pink whale

A snow-crab! Love it.
 2) Nordstrom. My favorite department store has a range of cute options for your tree.  They also have a variety of travel-related ornaments, such as suitcases with the decor of places like Italy and France. Also a favorite are their "I love" ornaments, with choices such as chocolate, shoes and Nordstrom.
I'm craving some just looking at this! Okay, maybe that's just me...
The requisite shopping bag
I am loving the sparkle on this! This would be great snuck into a box of Loubies :)

J'adore this Eiffel Tower
Nordstrom also offers various locale ornaments - Italy, France, etc.
Show off your love of travel!
3) Macy's. This department store has a huge variety of ornaments. A few brands/designers also have personal ornaments, and my guess is that they are Macy's exclusives. Betsey Johnson, I believe Kim Kardashian, Michael Kors, and Martha Stewart are among the choices.
Macy's- Michael Kors' zebra striped signature ornament.
As a lover of black and white, I have to endorse this one!
Macy's also has a variety of sports ornaments, such as this NY Yankees hoodie;
if I were a Sox fan, I'd definitely pick up the Fenway ornament!
The classic red Macy's bag.
4) Bloomingdales. Another favorite department store rolled out a few choice options this year. 
Love this little brown bag full of NYC winter goodies!
Like Macy's, Bloomie's has some designer bulbs - here is Tory Burch
4) Neiman Marcus. This upscale department store has surprisingly reasonable prices - mid-20s, for example. I'm loving these elegant snowflakes, although they do not fall in the lower price point.


This one may be my absolute favorite!
5) Tiffany. What would any list be without one of the classics? Here are two cute Tiffany ornaments, at prices you'd probably expect when shopping at this robin's egg blue favorite.

The quintessential - a Tiffany blue box. Little known fact: Tiffany used to shred its trash before dumping to prevent theft of the signature and much coveted bags and packaging.

A Christmas classic, the candy cane - Tiffany style.
That's it, y'all! Any favorites this year that I missed? Where is your favorite place to shop for Christmas ornaments?

4 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those VV ties--too precious!

Fash Boulevard said...

love the ties. so cute. super glad I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Kate said...

The little suitcase is so cute! And I love the candy cane.

I have the VV whale on my tree already

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I love all of these! Great round up.

Post a Comment