Monday, December 12, 2011

Ooh la Frou Frou

Good morning, lovelies.
I thought I would admit to y'all my latest addiction...



...to Twitter.
I've recently found some of you on Twitter & have gotten some fabulous followers back! I'd love to find more fun people to follow, so feel free to leave your Twitter name! I'm @madrasandpearls

Somehow this morning,  after looking at MarylandPinkAndGreen and Suburban Princess, I stumbled upon Ooh la Frou Frou. (I thought of Mrs. Pink Champagne immediately!)

They have absolutely gorgeous cards with pink, sparkles, and fabulous gowns.

Caption: "I consider chocolate to be a must-have birthday accessory... wishing you a sweet and fabulous birthday"



Raindrops in Paris with a pink umbrella? Love.
Caption: "Dropping you a little note to say thank you... you're fabulous"


Magnifique, oui?
Ooh la Frou Frou has cards other than holiday themed cards- I love the raindrop card above, and they have a summer collection as well.

That's all for today, gorgeous! Find me on Twitter, and here's hoping you have a fabulous week full of pink and sparkles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how I missed your blog! I just found it and it is so cute! Keep up the good work!

Suburban Princess said...

Thanks for visiting! I am following your blog now!

OLFF is awesome - her work is beautiful and she is such a nice person!

Ashley Turner said...

Really cute cards! I used to have some similar ones that weren't holiday related by Papyrus!

Post a Comment