Wednesday, November 3, 2010

...not the weekend...

Well, today is FANTASTIC. 


...not the weekend...

...not a holiday...

...I didn't find money... (I wish!)

...no shopping trips today...

someone is taking my apartment!


Which means, dolls, that I have exactly LESS THAN A MONTH to find a new one!
And that's a little stressful here in Beantown (I still don't know why people call Boston Beantown), but I'm beyond excited. 




Does anyone else have good news to share?

3 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

I'm also trying to find someone to take over my lease! YAY for finding someone! I'm now following your blog :) I love it!

Emily said...

All the dresses I got off the nordstrom website.....is it bad that I don't usually pay attention ton what brand it is?! It's just hard to keep up, they have so many brands! Thanks for commenting :)

Pink Champagne said...

Just found your blog and think it's adorable - welcome to blogland, lady!

Post a Comment