Hello bloggyland!
I'm back from a brief vacation - I wish. Life has been crazy with
![]() |
| subletting my apartment... |
![]() |
| job hunting... AND apartment hunting myself... |
![]() | |||
| & trying to keep a little sanity in my life | ... | mostly through shopping! |
Let me share with you my amazing purchases this weekend...
Compliments of ... and the Shops at Prudential Center.
If you don't know about the Basement, it is a shop like T.J. Maxx, only with designers like Gucci and BCBG, tons of Michael Kors and Calvin Klein, Nautica, French Connection, Theory, Kenneth Cole, Free People, Valentino, Armani, and Rock and Republic, among others.
This weekend I scored a Philosophy by Republic Cashmere gorgeous cranberry V-neck. Retail price tag I believe was $178. How much did I pay for it?
...$39.99
I kid you not. Perfect condition, straight from the company, and about a zillion percent off!
I also got a blue BCBG sweater for $9.99 that retailed at $49.99!
I was incredibly proud of myself, and besides those tops, I got a Lacoste headband (you know I love those alligators!) and new makeup from Sephora.
Now dear bloggyland readers, it's about time to go shopping for others.
What are you most excited to have purchased lately?? Or maybe even better, what is the best gift for someone else you've scored so far?
<3 xoxo y'all!




3 comments:
Your blog is so cute!!! Great deals!!! I remember going to Filene's when I was in DC!!!
I've never been to Filene's, but I need to go! You got so many great deals! Love your blog--hope you're enjoying the new world of blogging!
Deals are so exciting! I got a Theory tank for $5 at TJMAXX 2 days ago. Can't wait to check out that website! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment