Monday, March 14, 2011

50 things in 500 days

Hey y'all!
I'm still here .. just a little busy lately.

I read the cutest thing on the blog of Life as Jane Doe - 101 things to do in 1001 days. So, being the completely original person that I am, I decided to totally steal this and re-work it to make an original (shorter) list for myself. Although, in my defense, apparently this is a popular thing to do! I'm so out of it sometimes ... 

soo lovelies, here is my list. Obviously it's not done, as I need to think of a few more things .. but what do you all think? Do you have anything you'd put on here? (I mean, I do need a few more ideas...) 



I hope everyone's having a FABULOUS spring break or just a fabulous March .. it snowed a little here today, which was crazy, but at least I don't live in MI anymore! I was snowed in on St. Patty's day freshman year when I had a plane ticket to go party with my best friend in Philly .. it was awful. I was the only one on campus! I think I partied with myself that night .. 

anyway .. here's the list so far! I started this two weeks ago, let's say .. March 1st, so .. I'll have to figure out when 500 days is from then!

1 Go hiking
2 Go wine tasting at least once
3 Get a full-time job
4 Go to a MLB or NFL game
5 Buy a Louis Vuitton speedy bag
6 Send 5 surprise packages (2/5 down)
7 Watch all movies with Audrey Hepburn
8 Read one book a month
9 Get to my goal weight
10 Buy a pair of classic black Louboutins
11 Buy a new Lilly dress
12 Visit Kyra in TX
13 Visit Laurie in PA
14 Go somewhere tropical
15 Move
16 Reach 100 followers
17 Participate in a blog swap
18 Volunteer one weekend at Habitat for Humanity
19 Put ten dollars in savings every time I complete a goal
20 Purchase some art for my future new apartment
21 Take a fun new gym class
22 Host a fabulous party
23 Eat at ten new restaurants (1/10 down)
24 Buy new Ray-Bans (RIP old pair, I miss you!)
25 Complete a DIY project with furniture
26 Meet one of my followers
27 Buy a pair of cowboy boots (I think I want a Dan Post pair .. they're so cute!)
28 Try five new recipes
29 Frame favorite quotes and pictures to hang
30 Watch Gone With The Wind (I've never seen this. Sad?)
31 Do something adventurous (rock climbing, zip-lining, skydiving, etc.)
32 Go to a farmer’s market
33 Do something fun that can only be done in Boston (what this is, I have no idea yet…)
34 Run a 5K
35 Get accepted to grad school
36 Have a spa day with Meg
37 Donate clothes to charity (they're ready in a box .. just have to find a place!)
38 Get clothes tailored that are just sitting in a box waiting
39 Find out whole family’s birthdays and send cards for each occasion
40 Go to the Museum of Fine Art
41 Take a vacation to Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard
42 Go to the chocolate bar (apparently some fabulous place in Boston .. with a name like that, how can it not be fabulous?)
43 Try 5 new foods

peace, love & argyle

6 comments:

Bridget said...

I love this list! You should definitely go to a Red Sox game at Fenway--that takes care of numbers 4 and 33 :)

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Your list is rockin'!
How about adding my fave "must do" each year. . . go on an all girls vacay! I cherish this week with two of my besties at our beach condo each summer! Total Relaxation! I highly recommend it!

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

You must do #41 for sure! :)

Lauren C. said...

This is such a cute idea!! Definitely keep us posted on how it goes!

DSS said...

What a clever idea! I like it :) AND...those pink tulips just made my day.

. said...

This is so cute! I'm stealin' this idea from you too! Thank you so much for following me!

Have a fabulous week!
Katelyn
http://littlegatorgirlbigworld.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment