Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Two Things

Two Things
.. that have been on my mind lately are .. 


moving
and summer. Music, that is.
Let me tell y'all something. I love country music. 95% of my friends hate it .. and I'm obsessed. Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, I could go all. day. long.


My current playlist is on repeat, and I think it's fabulous. 
This ~ Darius Rucker
Somewhere With You ~ Kenny Chesney
Hip to my Heart ~ The Band Perry
Beautiful Every Time ~ Lee Brice
God Love Her ~ Toby Kieth
Road Trippin ~ Josh Abbott Band
One in Every Crowd ~ Montgomery Gentry
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not ~ Thompson Square
Georgia Clay ~ Josh Kelley
A Little Bit Stronger ~ Leighton Meester
Put You in a Song ~ Keith Urban
Voices ~ Chris Young
This is Country Music ~ Brad Paisley
Should've Been A Cowboy ~ Tim McGraw/Toby Keith
I Can Sleep When I'm Dead ~ Jason Michael Carroll
Jack Daniels ~ Miranda Lambert
Learn to Live ~ Darius Rucker
All About Tonight ~ Blake Shelton
Got A Little Country ~ Blake Shelton
From A Table Away ~ Sunny Sweeney


Well, fabulous if you like country!


And my second thing I've been thinking about lately .. moving. 
A year in Boston will have been fun, but it's time to go on back down South to be closer to my friends, and live life in a fabulous new place!
So .. y'all know I've been looking at grad schools all over the South/Southeast .. 
but I've narrowed it down!

It's all down to TX or NC. Ashley at Texas Prep sent me the sweetest email telling me all about Texas .. here is part of her e-mail (I hope you don't mind)!

Also, the uniform on campus is basically nike tempo running shorts, or seven for all mankind/citizen of humanity jeans with the cuffs rolled up at the bottom, rainbows, sperry boat shoes, ray bans, RL oxford shirts, North face backpacks, Jon Hart leather tote bags (jon hart design) and/or LL bean canvas tote bags. You will love it here, the nightlife is awesome and there is always something to do, gorgeous campus, gorgeous city, FRIENDLIEST people ever, AWESOME weather, and a great education.

It's like she knows me already! Haha .. but seriously :P

And these lovely Maya Brenner necklaces, by the way, have been seen on Jessica Simpson, Rachel Bilson, Audrina Patridge, Demi Moore, Giuliana Rancic, Katy Perry, Eva Longoria, Jessica Biel, Penelope Cruz & more! They're fabulous. And you can get a stone put in the location of your city, if you want. How cute?? When I get to where I'm going, I'm totally getting one of these!

Anyway, that's my completely random Tuesday update for y'all - 
peace, love & argyle, as always

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You would love Chapel Hill. Love that NC pendant. I have to get one of those!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love those necklaces! I'm thinking about getting one, but I can't decide if I want the diamond or not. Lately, I've been obsessed with Farmer's Daughter by Rodney Atkins--I seriously always have it on repeat! Good luck with your school decision! I know you'll love whichever school you choose!

Lauren C. said...

Those necklaces are too cute!! I will have to get one for myself. All my friends who go to Chapel Hill LOVE it!

LC
http://peacelovemargaritas.blogspot.com/

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Haha sometimes when I'm walking down the streets of NYC singing "I'm gonna live where the green grass grows..." to my iPod I feel a little silly.
xoxo
Linds
vineyardloveknots.com

Lauren Caldwell said...

those necklaces are adorable! have you listened to any more of the Thompson Square album? the WHOLE thing is amazing! :) {I'm currently obsessed with them!}

Lauren @ tickled.

Bridget said...

I'm from New England but am going to school in NC right now and absolutely love it. The weather can't be beat, people are so friendly, and the "uniform" is a lot like the one in Texas. Good luck with your grad school search :)

Ashton said...

Love the playlist...I have one almost identical to it on my ipod. There is also Charleston, SC! The "uniform" is very similar but where is it not the same in the South. And you can't beat 70 degrees in Feb.! Best of luck with your decision on grad school. I have been there and done that and know the stress it creates.

LoneStarPrep said...

Come to Texas!

Post a Comment