Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh, we went out last night

I love that song!

But seriously ... I. Feel. Awful.

I think my friend Meg and I drank Boston dry last night. Actually .. I'm pretty positive that happened.

We had a few of these...
followed by a few of these...

and then shared this...



before going out for round two. An exact repeat of above...

making me wish I had one of these...
as always, all images courtesy of google image search. Please try not to be jealous of my obvious blogging skills :)

So I'm off to take some of this ...
and cook something carbolicious (sorry gym, it's just not happening today)
and tonight, relax and watch some of this ...
I hope you all are having a less painful day than I am!
peace, love & argyle

3 comments:

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Sounds seriously snap~worthy!

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Hope you're recovered by now!! hehe
~Lindsay

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

hahaha, that sounds a lot like my day yesterday! it was spent in bed, with excedrin, and real housewives of the oc! i'm new to blogging, please stop by!

Post a Comment