Hello, Bloggyworld!
THANK YOUS: I just wanted to start by saying thank you, especially to Miss Southern Prep and Northern Girl With A Southern Heart. Besides have some of my favorite blogs, they commented on my post that was so negative the other day with happiness. Thank you both, and thank you all for your kind words! Sometimes it just takes one nice thing to turn an otherwise awful day around.REAL HOUSEWIVES: Now. I'm excited...
for the season finale of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills tonight! Do any of you watch this?
Then at 10:00 I'm watching...
one of the craziest reality TV shows, Jersey Shore (although I think Bridalplasty is a close second...)
with my roommate and her friend. I'm trying to meet more people, so that's my excuse for watching this show that I otherwise don't normally like. Trust me, I'm a sucker for reality TV... Say Yes to the Dress being a personal favorite... but Jersey Shore is a little much for me.
LOCAL DEALS: Oh! And an update - after feeling sorry for myself the other night, I got an email for LivingSocial - or was it RueBoston or GroupOn? - for three personal training sessions downtown for only $80, regular cost $255. What a steal! Usually I score deals on clothes or jewelry, but I was excited about this opportunity that came right as I was feeling down. If y'all don't know about them, these three sites have multiple cities (Houston, Atlanta, Charleston, Indianapolis, etc.) that offer 24hrs for you to snag up local deals for up to 70% off. Spa offers, gym deals, shopping certificates, restaurants... there are so many opportunities sometimes it's hard not to grab them all!
I hope this post didn't drag y'all down as much as last time.
Happy blogging!
<3



5 comments:
So glad I could help lift your day if only a little bit! xo!
I'm glad I cheered you up, even if it was only a little! I had so many bad days last semester, so I completely understand just wanting to vent. My school doesn't have Bravo, so I have to wait until it comes online--I'm so mad! I bet it was completely crazy, though! I can't wait to watch it!
yayay Boston!!! :) best city..you'll love it!!
thanks for the comment ...now following you!
xoxox happy weekend girly!
You just listed all of my guilty favs!
Love those Housewives! What a bunch...tee hee! I do so hope your pink and green retail therapy helps you out of your slump! You may need to spray on a little Lilly "Wink" that should top it off, oh and don't forget your pearls! Viola...life will be fab again! I find doing my nails while watching a true chick flick is always a great lift!
Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten
Post a Comment