So I was reading someone's blog the other day who was picking out new Sperrys .. and I totally decided to reward myself for making it through this crazy winter by treating myself to a new pair as well :)
I think I'm settled on these .. (images from sperrytopsider.com)
but, being the indecisive person that I am, I can't decide which print I like more. What do y'all think??
Or should I go for one of the classic boat shoes in one of the fun new prints? Ahh decisions .. I'm terrible at making them!
peace, love and argyle



7 comments:
The wedges are super cute but you can't go wrong with a good pair of topsiders!
CLASSIC boat shoe!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
They are just that classic, wedges come and go!
Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten
I love the first pair of wedges! I know a lot of people love their Sperrys, but I would much rather wear a fabulous pair of wedges! Hope your weekend was wonderful!
I agree with Miss Southern Prep! The wedges you can dress up more... I like the seersucker ones :-)
Happy Monday...you are the winner of the $50.00 gift card! xx
What is your email address?
ooo i think you should branch out from the traditional boat shoes and definitely get the wedes! the nautical flags are super cute, but the seersucker would definitely be more versatile!
Post a Comment