Gorgeous, no? Get yourself on over to Last Call Neiman Marcus today for 25% off the ENTIRE site!
MSRP at $88.00, down to $52.00, and with 25% off... well, I don't do math, lovelies, but it's a great deal!
I've wanted a statement ring for a long time, and this seems perfect.There is also a matching necklace or earrings .. I can't decide! You can see the set here - y'all must let me know what you think! (Be honest here now y'all)
Hope this makes your Tuesday just a little bit brighter!
Peace, love and argyle
Weekend Wish List
1 day ago


4 comments:
I love this ring! I would totally order it, but I'm scared it won't fit my finger!
Perfection! This ring is gorg - love the color of the stone with gold!
FAB...
Go for it!
Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten
Love that ring!!! I have yet to buy something from the Last Call website but I always look around the site! xx
Post a Comment